Grindleford and Eyam Playgroup are looking for a volunteer to join our well-established forest school sessions held in nearby woodland.
Are you looking for experience of forest school, or thinking of studying for a forest school qualification? We can offer you a great learning opportunity and support from our team of highly experienced leaders.
Our ideal candidate:
- has a commitment to delivering high quality early learning
- enjoys working and playing outdoors
- is self-motivated and reliable
- communicates easily and well with children, families and colleagues
- is energetic, enthusiastic and fun
A level 3 childcare qualification, PCGE or other relevant qualification would be an advantage.
Working hours are 9.00-12.00 on Wednesdays or 9.30-12.30 on Fridays (term time only).
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (1974) and does require a criminal records check. Applicants must be prepared to disclose any convictions they may have and any orders which have been made against them.
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for applications: Friday 15th February 2019