Grindleford and Eyam Playgroup are looking for an assistant to provide maternity cover for the new school year (September 2020-July 2021).
The successful candidate will join our well-established forest school sessions held in the nearby National Trust woodland.
Are you looking for experience of forest school, or thinking of studying for a forest school qualification? We can offer you a great learning opportunity and support from our highly experienced team.
Our ideal candidate:
- has a level 3 childcare qualification, PGCE or other relevant qualification
- has a commitment to delivering high quality early learning
- enjoys working and playing outdoors
- is self-motivated and reliable
- communicates easily and well with children, families and colleagues
- is energetic, enthusiastic and fun
Working hours are 9.00-2.00 on Wednesdays and Fridays, term time only.
This is a fixed term contract covering maternity leave up to 21st July 2021.
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (1974) and does require a criminal records check. Applicants must be prepared to disclose any convictions they may have and any orders which have been made against them.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request an application form.
Closing date for applications: Friday 28th August 2020