Family Forest School
- Saturday 6th July
- £5 per family
- The whole family is invited up to the woods to experience the magic of forest school.
- Friday 12th July and Wednesday 17th July
- Parents of children leaving us for school are invited to join us in the woods for their children’s knighting ceremonies. A special end of year event not to be missed!
- Friday 19th July
- 12.00 onwards
- Everyone welcome!
- Join us from 12.00 for a picnic on the field followed by games and races for the whole family.
- Tuesday 23rd July
- Doors open at 19.15, show starts at 20.00
- Tickets are £12.50
- Rob Rouse hosts a night of amazing stand up as acts preview their Edinburgh Fringe material live in Eyam!
Summer Holiday Club
- Wednesday 24th July, Friday 26th July, Wednesday 31st July, Friday 2nd August, Wednesday 7th August and Friday 9th August.
- All 9.00-13.00
- £25 per child, £15 per additional children.
- All children between the ages of 2-11 welcome!
- We meet at the pavilion before heading up to spend the morning at forest school, have lunch around the campfire and enjoy some craft activities before heading back.
- Email email@example.com for more information or to book a space.